Why should you buy an LED mirror?
A LED mirror can eliminate the need for wall lighting usually found above or beside traditional mirrors, and brings a clean and modern look to any bathroom.
Can your LED mirror be used as the only light source in the room?
No. We do not recommend using a LED Mirror as the only source of light in a bathroom. We recommend having overhead lighting in addition to LED Mirrors to create ideal conditions in your space.
Where can you install an LED mirror?
You can install the mirror in the bathroom, walk-in closet, above a bedroom dresser, hallway, in an office setting, hair salon, restaurant or retail store. There are many ways you can install an LED Mirror in your home or business. All that is needed is electrical as all of our mirrors are hardwired.
Are these mirrors easy to install?
Yes. We have designed our mirrors to have a cleat on the back for easy hanging. Simply mark the spot on the wall (center of the mirror) and drill in the hardware. Once the electrician or someone of equal experience connects the wires all you will need to do is hang the mirror on the cleat. Detailed instructions can be found on our website.
What is the difference between a 3000K and 6000K mirror?
The color appearance of light is measured in kelvin (K). The lower the number, the warmer the light will be and the higher the number the more cool and blue the light will appear.
Where can I see and/or inspect the mirrors before purchasing?
You can purchase LED mirrors securely on our website www.opalhome.com or at our Dallas showroom located at 1234 Medical District Drive, Suite C Dallas, TX 75207. We are fully stocked at our showroom and you will be able to leave with your mirror same-day.
Do you offer a warranty on the mirrors?
OpalHome.com offers a 5-Year Warranty on all LED Mirrors with 100% confidence. We know that reliability and peace of mind matters to our customers and that’s why we offer a 5-Year Warranty on all our products, from the date of purchase. Please keep your invoice as this will serve as your proof for the warranty.
Please contact a member of our customer service team by email to discuss your case: info@OpalHome.com
LED Light – Guaranteed for 5-Years / 120 000 Hours
Opal Home uses the best LED light strips in the industry and backs it up with a 5-year / 120 000 hours Warranty. If, within the 5 years of your purchase you experience any issues with your LED light strip/bulbs, please contact us immediately and we will ship you new replacement parts. LED light strips inside the mirrors are easily replaceable.
What is your return policy?
- Product must be returned with all its content/accessories, and in its original box and packaging intact.
- Once the mirror is installed & fitted to the wall, returns are not accepted. For all returns and exchanges, the mirror must be unused and in its original box and packaging.
- The original shipping cost will not be refunded.
- The return shipping cost will be at the expense of the customer.
- A cancellation/refund will not be honored, if a product is returned without contacting us first.
Inspection upon Reception of the Mirror
Upon reception of the mirror, it is very important to inspect the mirror immediately and thoroughly.
- It is important to inform us of any potential damages prior to installation of the mirror. Once a mirror is displaced, installed & fitted to the wall, damage claims will not be warranted.
- You must contact us within 14-days of the reception of the mirror for a refund or an exchange. Damaged mirror claims will not be warranted beyond the 14-days claim period.
Terms of Sale
- All items must be prepaid before leaving the warehouse. - We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, company checks and cash payment. - A $50 fee will be charged for any returned checks